You are here
The Batch Kneader is used for mixing powders and liquids forming a wetted mass.
Dry ingredients are manually charged into the bowl. Liquid is added to the moving dry powder and mixed by the counter rotating twin shafts, producing a uniform wet mass. Once the desired mixture characteristics are achieved, the kneader bowl is tilted using the hand wheel (or via motor) and the product is discharged and collected for further processing.
- Two self-cleaning counter rotating shafts, sigma blade design
- Product contact parts in 304 stainless steel
- Product discharge by rotating manual wheel
- Bowl equipped with safety grid, limit switch and cover
- Optional heating or cooling jacket with